Advocacy Days returns this summer to Washington, DC to power the voice of our nation’s women business owners around the bipartisan issues that are most impacting their businesses according to our conversations and survey data.
JUNE 6-7, 2023
(Leadership Onboarding is June 5)
The Westin Washington, DC City Center
1400 M Street NW
Washington, DC 20005
|This year’s event will focus on NAWBO’s
four key policy areas:
- Addressing the Needs of the “Microbusiness” and Encouraging Emerging Entrepreneurs
- Accessing Capital Through Increased Financial Literacy Education and Digital Tools
- Caring for the Business Owner and Caretaking Flexibilities for the Employee
The hotel block at The Westin Washington, DC
City Center closes on May 16th. Book your room at
the rate of $239/night + tax here.
$300 (members)/$350 (non-members)
Leadership Onboarding attendees,
look for your special promo code! Chapters, bring the most members and win a tour of the Capitol!
- Small Business Committee Briefing
- Policy Sessions
- Administration Briefing
- Luncheon Briefing on Capitol Hill with
Small Business Committee
Also, create and further relationships with other women leaders and members who attend this event that’s for veterans or those new to using their voice to impact change during:
- Breakfasts and lunches
- Advocacy reception
- NAWBO photo opportunity
CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST AGENDA »
Take your voice to Capitol Hill and make a difference for yourself and other women business owners!